- 98-hp (combined: engine (SAE net) + electric motor), 1.3-Liter, 8-Valve, SOHC i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Drive-by-Wire Throttle System
- Eco Assist System
- ULEV-2/AT-PZEV CARB Emissions Rating
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Battery
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS)
- Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
- Side Curtain Airbags
- Driver's and Front Passenger's Active Head Restraints
- Beverage Holders (8)
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Remote Entry System
- Projector-Beam Halogen Headlights with Blue-Tinted Chrome Bezels
- LED Brake Lights with Blue-Tinted Chrome Bezels
Adding to or replacing features on Insight
- Security System with Remote Entry
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise, Audio and MID Controls
- Center Console with Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Floor Mats
- Map Lights
- USB Audio Interface
Adding to or replacing features on Insight LX
- 15-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Heated Power Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Indicators
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise, Audio, Phone and MID Controls
- Driver- and Passenger-Side Seatback Pockets
- Driver's and Front Passenger's Vanity Mirrors
- Projector-Beam Halogen Headlights with Blue-Tinted Chrome Bezels and Auto-On/Off
Adding to or replacing features on Insight EX
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition, FM Traffic and Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise, Audio, Phone, MID and Navigation Controls
 MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $790.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
 AT-PZEV (Advanced Technology Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle) models as certified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) are available in California and states that have adopted California Zero-Emission Vehicle regulations. Models in non-CARB states are ULEV-2 (Ultra-Low-Emission Vehicle) certified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
 VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicle's course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver.
 For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge. Do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on EX models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (FM Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.