2009 Civic Sedan
The restyled 2009 Civic Sedan offers performance, technology and value, and adds two new choices to its lineup—the DX Value Package (DX-VP) and the sporty LX-S.
New for 2009
- USB Audio Interface* (EX/EX-L)
- New 16" alloy wheels (EX/EX-L)
- Available Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®† (EX/EX-L with Navigation)
- New six-sided grille
- New front bumper
- Leather-trimmed interior (EX-L)
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with voice recognition** (EX/EX-L)
- Dramatic, steeply raked windshield enhances aerodynamics
- LX-S features a rear decklid spoiler and black sport-trimmed interior
- 140-hp, 1.8-liter, 16-valve SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- 5-speed manual (26 city/34 highway) or 5-speed automatic (25 city/36 highway) transmission††
*The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
†The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd. is under license.
**The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on Civic Sedan EX and EX-L models in the United States, except Alaska. See your Honda dealer for details.
††Based on 2009 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.