2010 Civic Sedan
The 2010 Civic Sedan offers technology, performance and value.
- Luxurious Leather-Trimmed Interior (EX-L)
- USB Audio Interface (EX, EX-L)
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition (EX/EX-L)
- 140-hp, 1.8-Liter, 16-Valve SOHC i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Fuel-Efficient 5-Speed Manual (26 City/34 Highway) or 5-Speed Automatic (25 City/36 Highway) Transmission
- Bold Front Grille Punctuates Performance
- Dramatic, Steeply Raked Windshield Enhances Aerodynamics
- A Sporty LX-S features 16-Inch Alloy Wheels, a Rear Decklid Spoiler, Chrome Exhaust Tip and Black Sport-Trimmed Interior
 The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on Civic EX and EX-L models in the United States, except Alaska. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 Based on 2010 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.