Dim xmlDoc As New XmlDocument
For Each xmln As XmlNode In xmlDoc.SelectNodes("//Item")
Response.Write(" " & xmln.Attributes("name").Value & " - " & xmln.Attributes("desc").Value & "
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Used Car
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
for a Honda Certified Used Car.
Free Vehicle History Report
Your Honda dealer will provide a complimentary Vehicle History Report to help ensure that your car does not have any DMV-reported incidents, such as salvage, flood damage, odometer problems and lemon history. You can also check the Vehicle History Report when you shop online
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.
Contact your local Honda Certified Used Car dealer for vehicle availability. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Dealers set their own prices. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. All detailed vehicle information is provided by individual Honda automobile dealers. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is neither responsible nor guarantees the accuracy of any information provided by individual Honda automobile dealers.