2010 Ridgeline. The Truck.
Muscle meets backbone. Along with a standard complement of safety systems, the Ridgeline's first line of defense is a reinforced unit body and closed-box frame for solid crash protection.
- 5-passenger crew cab
- 115-volt power outlet (RTL)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (RTL with Navigation)
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System (RTL)
- High-torque 250-hp, 3.5-liter, 24-valve SOHC VTEC® V-6 engine
- 4-wheel-drive power through the Variable Torque Management® 4-wheel drive system (VTM-4®)
- 5,000-lb towing capacity
- Up to 1,546 lb total payload capacity (RT/RTS)
- Integrated closed-box frame
- Unit-body construction
- Lockable In-Bed Trunk®
- Dual-action tailgate
- Integrated Class III trailer hitch
 The Bluetooth®
word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth
SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on RTL models in the United States, except Alaska. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 Towing requires the addition of the Honda accessory towing kit, trailer harness and hitch ball. Trailer harness standard on RTS and RTL models. Premium unleaded fuel recommended when towing. Please see your Honda dealer for details.