Select a different model year:
2011 Ridgeline. The Truck.
Muscle Meets Backbone. Along with standard safety systems, the Ridgeline's first line of defense is a reinforced unit body and closed-box frame for solid crash protection.
- 5-passenger crew cab
- 115-volt power outlet (RTL)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (RTL with Navigation)
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System (RTL)
- High-torque 250-hp , 3.5-liter, 24-valve, SOHC VTEC® V-6 Engine
- Variable Torque Management® (VTM-4®)
- 4-wheel-drive system 5,000-lb. towing capacity.Up to 1,546 lb. total payload capacity. (RT/RTS)
- Integrated closed-box frame
- Unit-body construction
- Lockable In-Bed Trunk®
- Dual-action tailgate
- Integrated Class III trailer hitch
Learn more about the
Certified Used Program
Contact your local Honda Certified Used Car dealer for vehicle availability. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Dealers set their own prices. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. All detailed vehicle information is provided by individual Honda automobile dealers. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is neither responsible nor guarantees the accuracy of any information provided by individual Honda automobile dealers.