The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new 2013 or 2014 model year Honda automobile using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease®
, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan®
program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new-vehicle rates.
To take advantage of this special offer and obtain complete details, print this certificate and stop by your local Honda dealer.
To find your local Honda dealer, simply click on the Dealer Locator link at Honda.com.
VALID THRU December 31, 2013, unless terminated earlier by HFS.
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- in active duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve), or
- in U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve), or
- a U.S. Military Veteran within 180 days of separation from active service, or
- a U.S. Military Retirees within 180 days of separation from active service, or
- a spouse of an individual in a category listed above.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through December 31, 2013 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's address.