The 2015 Fit has been completely reimagined, and we’re excited to share even more details with you. The new Fit features a sleek modern exterior, sporty, fun-to-drive handling and plenty of forward-thinking technology. Additionally, we’re proud to announce that it will be produced at an all-new North American facility.
Here’s what you can expect from our most stunning hatchback yet.
Aggressive new styling
- Aerodynamic body constructed from high-tensile steel
- Striking new grille and headlights
- Available 16-inch, alloy wheels
- 52.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the Honda-exclusive Magic Seat®
- Increased passenger volume and rear legroom
- Available leather-trimmed seats
Packed with technology
- i-VTEC® engine with Earth Dreams Technology generates 130-horsepower (SAE net) at 6600 rpm and 114 lb.-ft of torque at 46
- 6-speed manual or available Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Revised, sport-tuned suspension
- Standard Bluetooth® connectivity, rearview camera and Expanded View Driver’s Mirror
- Available Smart Entry with push button start, Honda LaneWatch™ and 7-inch Display Audio touch-screen
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) II Body Structure
When you join First Look
, you'll get the details before the general public. You'll also receive exclusive updates, and an authorized retailer may contact you before its release.
 Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
 The Bluetooth®
word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
 Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.