It's every truck owner's greatest fear: walking through the parking lot to where your truck...was. With Honda's Security System, you can help stop theft before it can happen. It's the ultimate in theft deterrence, designed by Honda engineers to fully integrate your Honda's sophisticated electronic and mechanical operation.
- Detection Sensors sound the alarm if the door or rear hatch is disturbed
- R.O.M. Anti-Scanning Code requires up to 24 years of scanning to break the Security System's code
- Diagnostic System runs a self-check every time the alarm is armed
- Remote Control Operation lets you lock or unlock the vehicle, and arm or disarm the Security System from up to 50 feet away. It also features a panic button so your Honda can help to protect you, too. Includes two remotes, and up to four can be used. LED indicator shows operation and battery condition
- Door Ajar Warning signals if any door or the hatch isn't closed properly. The horn will gently sound three times to let you know the system isn't going to arm
- System Status Verification confirms the system is armed by flashing the parking lights and briefly sounding the horn. The horn will sound if the lock button is pushed twice within five seconds
- Visual and Audible Alarm makes a triggered alarm noticeable with flashing lights and loud horn blasts
- Passive Operation. If you select it, the system is automatically armed after all doors and hatch have been properly closed
- Disarm Switch makes life much more pleasant for valets, temporarily ceasing all passive security functions
- Flashing LED status light is mounted on the steering column in clear view to warn that the Security System is armed
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail prices only. Installation cost for accessories is not included. Dealer costs may vary. Prices exclude applicable taxes.