Select a model to start configuring:
Please enter your home ZIP Code to see current offers for your area.
Home ZIP Code
Please enter a 5-digit ZIP Code
Please visit your local dealer
for offers that may be available near you.
33 city/41 hwy/36 combined mpg rating
- 37-mpg highway rating with the 6-speed manual transmission makes for fuel-efficient fun
- 130-horsepower, 1.5-liter, direct-injection i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine
- 16-inch alloy wheels (EX and EX-L)
- ECON button helps you drive more efficiently (CVT models)
- Multi-angle rearview camera 
- 7" Display Audio keeps all your tech connected (EX and EX-L)
- Best-in-class maximum cargo capacity
- Honda LaneWatch™ (EX and EX-L)
- Smart Entry with push button start (EX and EX-L)
- Leather-trimmed interior (EX-L)
- Next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- SmartVent® front side airbags
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
 MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $790.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 33 city/41 highway/36 combined mpg rating for CVT model without paddle shifters. 32 city/38 highway/35 combined mpg rating for CVT models with paddle shifters. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
 Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle. The FIT is equipped with a rearview video system recommended by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Information about crash avoidance technologies as part of the Government 5-Star Safety Ratings program can be found at www.safercar.gov
 Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
 Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.