Remote Engine Start System
With just the push of two buttons, the remote emits a signal to the receiver unit installed in your Honda and commands the vehicle to both start and stop. Not only can you start your Honda knowing it is protected at all times, but it also provides the power in your hand to warm up your vehicle in the winter and cool it down in the summer.
- Two-way remote system that lets you know your vehicle's status.
- A maximum of two consecutive starts with the remote in order to prevent carbon monoxide build-up.
- Pre-wired and designed to interface with your vehicle. No cutting wires.
- Retains your electronic immobilizer and security system.
- 200-foot range.
- Command button to prevent accidental engine starts and stops.
- Automatically activates vehicle climate control and defroster.
- Available only with automatic transmission models.
- A second Remote Engine Start System fob is available.
The prices on this site are estimates only and do not include installations. Actual accessory prices are set by your Honda dealer.