Clarity Plug-In Hybrid offers two ways to charge:
- Level 2 (J1772) charging offers the flexibility to charge your battery in just 2.5 hours at home, the office or anywhere there’s a 240-volt charger.
- Level 1 charging, cord included, works with compatible wall power outlets to fully charge your battery in 12 hours.*
Clarity Electric offers three ways to charge:
- Get up to an 80% charge in 30 minutes with DC fast charging (SAE combo), available at many EV stations.
- Level 2 (J1772) charging offers the flexibility to charge your battery in about 3.5 hours at home, the office or anywhere there’s a 240-volt charger.
- Level 1 charging*, cord included, works with compatible wall power outlets to fully charge your battery in 19 hours*.
Clarity Fuel Cell offers convenient fueling as well:
- Fueling the Clarity Fuel Cell is as simple as fueling a traditional gasoline powered car and can be done in 3-5 minutes.
- Your Clarity dealer can provide simple instructions for refueling, and most hydrogen dispensers provide on-screen training prompts to guide you through the fueling process.
- The HondaLink® App with StationFinder will help locate all approved hydrogen fueling stations in your area, or refer to the California Fuel Cell Partnership website to find active and upcoming hydrogen fueling stations.
When you need to charge on the road, there are thousands of EV charging stations conveniently located throughout the United States. With the HondaLink® app and PlugShare, they’re easy to find. For station-specific information, check out ChargePoint and EVgo stations near you.