allows owners of Honda electric vehicles, like the Fit EV
, to monitor the vehicle’s state of charge, commence charging, and see how long it will be before the car is fully charged. You can even determine the current estimated range. To help you reduce the cost of recharging, the HondaLink®
EV app allows you to set the charge timer to take advantage of off-peak charging rates, as well as to pre-cool the cabin using electricity from the grid rather than the car's battery:
There are multiple ways for you to manage your HondaLink®
- Interactive Remote
- The Fit EV includes an interactive remote control which allows you to start or stop charging, as well as see the vehicle's current state of charge. You can also use the remote to turn on the air conditioning to pre-cool the vehicle. The remote works within 100 feet (30 meters) of the vehicle.
- HondaLink® EV mobile application
The HondaLink® EV mobile app provides more functionality and increased flexibility.
- Interact with your vehicle anywhere you can use your smartphone.
- Set a recurring time for your vehicle to automatically charge or pre-cool.
- Locate nearby charging stations and certified Honda EV dealerships. The map also indicates which locations are within your vehicle’s current range.
- Contact Roadside Assistance for instant help.
- Receive notifications when vehicle charge has been completed.
- NOTE: HondaLink® featuring Aha™ app is not compatible with the Fit EV.
- Fit EV Owners Site
The EV Owners Site (fit-ev.owners.honda.com) allows you to get the most from your Fit EV’s advanced features. By logging in, you also have full access to the HondaLink® EV mobile app.