Remote Engine Start System
The all new Remote Engine Start System is designed to provide convenience for Honda owners living in cold or hot climate conditions. Warm-up your vehicle in the winter, or cool it down in the summer. The remote emits a signal to the receiver unit that commands the vehicle system to start and stop the engine.
Not available for manual transmission vehicles. Never start your vehicle in an enclosed area as this may cause carbon monoxide buildup.
- Up to 200 ft. range with the vehicle and remote
- Command button to prevent accidental engine start/stop
- Automatically activates vehicle climate control and/or defroster
- Two-way remote system that lets you know your vehicle's status.
- Applies to vehicles with Automatic Climate Control. See your Owner's Manual
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail prices only. Installation cost for accessories is not included. Dealer costs may vary. Prices exclude applicable taxes.